You can choose to make a difference.
Waste Management Society, Yavatmal (WMS), is a registered charitable society under the provisions of Societies Registration Act, 1860 and Maharashtra Public Trusts Act, 1950. All donations to WMS are exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your email address.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Vihaan is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Vihaan has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Terms and Conditions
Alterations: The NGO Fundraisers reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this website. In the event that such removal takes place, we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
Sample Project Proposals: The Project Proposals available on this website are not for submission of the same to Funding Organizations. Users ignoring this point are doing so at their own risk. These proposals are solely for the purpose of treating the same as reference material. The format, layout, programme needs, methodology and its budget are all examples and not to be treated as final version of a proposal. Application for Products and Services Prices, and details, of products and services (and any offers) posted / will be posted online in future are subject to change without notice.
Products and Services: All products and services are subject to availability and we give no guarantee in this regard. The provision of details of products and services on this website are not, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or buy such products or services by us or any of our associate NGOs. We or our associate NGOs can accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
Copyright: The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to NGO fundraisers or its licensed source. Any person can copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material cannot be used for commercial purposes; the copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products and technology or processes described in this website can be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by the NGO Fundraisers or by other third parties (and no licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights); Images on this website are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owners.
- Change of Terms and Records of Agreement: We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions
- Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service, which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted. Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant NGO with whom you contract.
Disclaimers: Whilst the NGO fundraisers has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to the NGO Fundraisers and/or the NGO Fundraisers group, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an "as is" basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will the NGO fundraisers and/or any NGO fundraisers group be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
If you have any questions or queries with respect to our Terms and Conditions, the practices of our website, or your dealings with our website, please feel free to contact us using the details shared below.
Vihaan is not obliged to make refunds, and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued. In order to send a refund request, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
Your refund request must contain details such as Date of Donation, Amount, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment, and should be sent to Vihaan within 7 (seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:
- The date on which you made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- The date on which you handed over a cheque / demand draft to Vihaan or someone authorised by Vihaan for this purpose, OR
- The date on which you despatched the cheque / demand draft to Vihaan by other means.
The refund process may take 7 to 30 working days depending on availability of information from third parties such as the payment gateway, banks, etc. through which the transaction has been done.